STEP 3: Accessing the Event on the Hopin Website Platform
The registration confirmation email for each registrant will come straight from Hopin and access to the ME Virtual Career Fair event is only available through the Hopin link provided in the registration confirmation email.
- Students MUST have access to the email address that they use when registering.
- If schools choose to bulk register students (not have them register themselves), please ensure the email address that is used to register the student(s) is one that the student(s) have access to.
- To access the event, attendees should click the link in their email from Hopin. See below for a screenshot.
- The full session schedule will be available by May 5th and can be found here.
- Each session will be 30 minutes long and feature a 10-15 minute presentation and 10-15 minutes for Q&A.
- How you choose to interact with the ME Virtual Career Fair is up to your school, your staff, and your students. You can build your schedule of 30 minute sessions as fits your needs/interests.
- Students will NOT be on video during the sessions. Q&A is available via live chat and the live chat will be monitored by a Maine C3 member (a school-based professional).
- Students will be able access a variety of presenters during each time slots/their time in the platform...they can hop in and out of sessions as they'd like.
- There is no need to preregister for which sessions that you will attend. Registrants will have full access to any and all sessions offered over the course of the event and any session running at that time will be accessible from the "Sessions" section of the platform upon login.
- See below for a screenshot of what the event platform will look like upon login.