We will be looking for designs that capture high school students' interest in career exploration. Your message should connect with high school students and be able to be used as a promotional piece for next year’s virtual career fair.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Please let your skills, creativity, and imagination guide you as you design a promotional to be duplicated for future career fairs. Create an image that conveys what career exploration experiences bring to high school students in Maine.. This is a multimedia contest. It is a challenge to document your high school career exploration experience. This is an opportunity to express yourself creatively on any aspect of discovering yourself in the context of what career exploration means for your future (large or small) that you think is important or interesting.
- Submissions will be accepted from Maine students in grades 6-12
- You cannot submit anything you have already published elsewhere
- Do not use clip-art or stock-art or any images that are not created by you (the designer)
- The medium must be original and fully created by you (the designer)
- Your work needs to be pleasing to the eye and look professional in nature.
- Your work can be funny or sad, raw or polished, focused on a tiny moment or on the entire experience.
- Pieces submitted should be appropriate and follow school guidelines.
- Please email your creative piece (or link to your online video) and include the name of the school you attend to: email@example.com with the subject line: Contest Entry.
- We’ll prize original work which clearly connects to the message and has a strong voice which goes beyond cliché to show or tell us something new.
- Winners will be notified by email. The grand prize gift card will be mailed to the school you attend.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on April 8th using the contest form above.
- Winner will be announced on April 29, 2022
WELCOME SUBMISSION MEDIUMS
The 1st Prize Winner of our Design Contest will take home a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card