REFLECTIVE ESSAY CONTEST
Please write a reflection on your experience at Maine’s First Virtual Career Fair. Allow these questions to guide your writing:
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Submissions will be accepted from Maine students in grades 9-12 that participate in the ME Virtual Career Fair.
- Word Count Minimum: 1,000
- Word Count Maximum: 1,200
- Use a clear, sans serif font in size 11 or 12.
- No identifying information, including the student’s name, should appear anywhere on the manuscript.
- Collaborative works are not allowed in any writing categories.
- Please email your essay and include the school’s name of where you attend to: email@example.com with the subject line: Contest Entry.
- Winners will be notified by email. The grand prize gift card will be mailed to the school you attend.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on May 30 using the contest form above.
- Winner will be announced on June 4, 2021