STEP 1: REGISTERING YOUR STUDENTS & STAFF
Receiving Your Custom Registration Link
- Your school contact will receive a custom registration link from firstname.lastname@example.org to register your students/staff. This link is intended only for your school’s registrants and should not be shared with other schools.
- Your school’s available registration capacity is currently set to the number that has been invoiced to and paid by your school. If you require additional registrations than you previously noted, please contact us and we can increase your registration capacity and issue an additional invoice. Please note: We will not be issuing refunds if you choose not to use all of the registrations that you’ve purchased.
- Schools are responsible for registering their own students/school staff using the registration link provided.
Using the Registration Link to Register Your Students/Staff
- Students will have confirmation that they’ve registered in their email. If you are implementing ME Virtual Career Fair attendance in your classrooms, students don’t need to register with each class they are participating with, just once.
- Ensure students are registering with their full name and correct school email address.
- Students only need to register once for access to all sessions available on each day.
- Make sure during registration your school follows your district's acceptable use policy for online learning.
- We recommend that you register any teachers/school staff that are planning to attend first, so that they are familiar with the process when they go to register students.